Tuesday, May 11, 2010


I just got off the phone with fanfire. I ordered my KISS Sonic Boom Sets on Feb 7th, 2010. Today, May 11th, Fanfire told me that the albums are still 8-10 weeks out from being shipped. I am so glad that I am not one of those that resold this on ebay without having it in hand. Hopefully in 8-10 weeks we will be able to get our Sonic Boom Package!
Just got off the phone with Live nation. My shipment was two seperate orders. the first order was paid, processed & shipped June 1st. The second part of the order has not been processed, but I am hoping that it will be processed today or tomorrow. I should have the albums for processing next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hello man!

    I also bought the SB vinyl, but, I have a damn doubt. Fanfire not charged me yet. This also happened with you?


    Tks!

    ReplyDelete